Wendy and her staff are top notch. I can’t say enough good about them. Wendy recommended hormone replace therapy for me about a year ago and it has been life changing. I was feeling bad today and just wanted to be tested for strep and they had me in their office within an hour. I trust them fully and so thankful to have them in Georgetown!
Dermal Filler by Restylane
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are injection treatments used to diminish wrinkles, restore fullness, or make subtle changes.
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring substance in your skin that helps provide hydration, fullness, and elasticity. It diminishes as we age, causing skin to lose volume while increasing the chances for wrinkles and folds to appear.
Restylane dermal fillers use clear gel formulations of HA. As the original non-animal stabilized HA filler, Restylane was designed to be closest to the body's own hyaluronic acid with minimal crosslinking, and was the first to be approved by the US FDA. The Restylane portfolio has now been used in over 55 million treatments worldwide.
The Restylane range of products are created with two patented technologies, NASHA® and XpresHAn Technology.TM
XpresHAn TechnologyTM is designed for movement and expression. It has a soft gel texture with high flexibility and integrates into the tissue.
- Provides flexible support to follow face’s natural expression
- Intended for dynamic areas of the face
- More than 20 sponsored clinical studies completed or in progress worldwide
NASHA® technology is engineered for precision and structure. It has a firm gel texture intended for a more pronounced lift.
Provides support for targeted projection and precision
Closest to the body’s own hyaluronic acid with minimal crosslinking
More than 30 sponsored clinical trials completed or in progress worldwide
- Lips and Lip Lines
- Marionette Lines and Nasolabial Folds
How long do Restylane treatments last?
Results will vary depending on the product, your individual body chemistry (your metabolism) and the amount of product used, but here are some general ideas of duration, based on clinical studies:
- Restylane and Restylane-L: Results from treatment with Restylane and Restylane-L in facial wrinkles and folds have been shown to last up to 18 months.
- Restylane Contour: Results from treatment of the cheeks with Restylane Contour have been shown to last up to 18 months.
- Restylane Kysse: Results from treatment with Restylane Kysse in the lips have been shown to last for up to 1 year.
- Restylane Defyne: Results from treatment with Restylane Defyne have been shown to last up to 1 year for facial wrinkles and folds, like nasolabial folds and marionette lines, as well as the chin.
- Restylane Lyft: Results have been shown to last up to 1 year with Restylane Lyft in the cheeks; up to 6 months in facial wrinkles and folds, like nasolabial folds; and up to 6 months in the hands.
- Restylane Refyne: Results from treatment with Restylane Refyne have been shown to last up to 1 year for facial wrinkles and folds, like nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
- Restylane Silk: Results from treatment with Restylane Silk have been shown to last up to 6 months for lips and perioral rhytids (wrinkles around the mouth).
Who should NOT use Restylane Products?
Restylane products should not be used by people who:
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding, or under 22 years of age
- Have recently used drugs that thin the blood or prevent clotting
- Have had previous bad allergies, particularly to microorganisms known as gram-positive bacteria
- Have serious allergies to drugs that have previously required in-hospital treatment
- Have bleeding disorders
- Have a known allergy to lidocaine (Restylane-L, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Silk, Restylane Kysse, Restylane Refyne, Restylane Defyne, and Restylane Contour all contain lidocaine. Restylane is the only product that does not contain lidocaine)
What our Clients Have to Say
My first appointment with Wendy was the best appointment I've ever had. I could've cried happy tears feeling like I finally found MY doctor. I was not rushed; she took time to listen to every concern and symptom. I felt validated and a sense that she truly cared to get to the bottom of my issues and help me be my healthiest self again. She's incredibly knowledgeable but also very personable and easy and fun to talk to. It's been two weeks since my appointment and with the protocols she put in place I'm already seeing and feeling positive changes.
Jenna Lynn Peck
I've known Wendy since about 2018, and she helped through a few issues. Most recently, she put me on testosterone pellets, and within a day or two, I felt like my old 40-year-old self again (I'm 64). I have more energy and less pain and am hardly depressed anymore.
“I first met Wendy at another practice and instantly knew she was the provider for me. I would follow her to Mars as long as she can keep treating me. As I reached a certain age, I realized I needed more specialized attention to particular aspects of my wellness goals. Her knowledge, experience, and approach to individualized care is phenomenal. Highly recommend her and her practice.”
Beth Bell Brown
My husband and I have been patients of Wendy's for over 7 years. We followed her from her previous clinic. That should tell you how good she is!
When she decided to open her own practice there was no question in my mind that we would follow her.
My husband HATES going to the doctor, but he LOVES going to see Wendy!
She is caring, knowledgeable, hilarious, and will go the extra mile for her patients.
This is the practice you want to go to if you want a natural health experience!
I am a patient as well as a health care provider. This means that my bar is set high but Wendy Enneking can leap over it. It is wonderful to connect with the remnant of providers (and pioneers, I’ll add!) that are working outside the box of traditional medicine. It’s even more of a relief to find one genuinely competent, who has done her homework. I’m inspired. So great to know her practice is growing, but not surprised.
PS: the IV glutathione has made a believer out of me.
Dr. Enneking (Wendy) and her staff at Intention Health and Wellness have helped me renew my faith in at least some of the healthcare system. Since first meeting Wendy in 2012, she has been there for me several times when desperately needed. Two of many examples include when I became sick during an out-of-town vacation and helping me get through a tough case of Covid-19 without ever getting close to a hospital! Professional, personable, and willing to take the time to determine what the problem is. Glad to have her in my corner!
JAMES C. MCGUIRE
I was introduced to Dr. Wendy Enneking by my husband who had been her patient for several years. He was tired of listening to my complaints about not feeling the greatest plus being tired a LOT of the time. “Just go see what she would recommend.” Of course, I did. After having my blood tested to see what I needed, I couldn’t believe the difference! I remember calling her to thank her the first time I slept through the night in years! What a difference! My health has continued to improve especially as I’m approaching the big “70” this year. I look forward to living my best life ever and Dr. Enneking has been a big reason why I will!
I have trusted Wendy with my health since 2015. Wendy listens. She takes time and she listens. This was such a relief to me.
Her approach is refreshing, the conversation is open and fun, especially if you are a health nut like me. I have referred family and close friends to Wendy, and they have referred friends and so on.
You will leave each appointment with her suggestions, instructions and a clear understanding of what your health issues and goals are.
APRN, DNP, ANP-C, WHNP-BC
What does all that mean?
- Doctorate in Nursing Practice -DNP
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse - APRN
- Dual board-certified: Adult Nurse Practitioner (certified) ANP-C:
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner (board certified) WHNP-BC
Wendy Enneking, APRN, DNP, ANP-C, WHNP-BC founded Intention Health and Wellness, PLLC in 2018. Her vision is to provide high-quality, integrative health care in a concierge setting. Clients can expect a highly personalized assessment, laboratory testing, recommendations, and treatment protocols not normally found in conventional health care settings.
Wendy is a nurse practitioner with board certifications in adult and women's health. She earned her undergraduate nursing degree at the University of Kentucky. Her master's and doctorate degrees were both earned at Vanderbilt University.
How Can We Help You?